Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627282930313233 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #231
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use both...mostly liquid on my hands though. Hell I even use the liquid on my face, forget exspensive face soaps LOL!!! I just make sure to use a good moisturizer after words.


    Bubble bath or bath salts?

  2. #232
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    I can't use soap in my face, I break out and get all those funny looking pimples*LOL

    Bubble bath, lots of bubbles

    shave or wax?

  3. #233
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL... Shave (once in a while) I'm kinda furry [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I make you a couple slices of toast, and I ask you "what flavor jelly would you like?"

  4. #234
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    oh my, I love jelly and I love so many different kinds, hmmmm,...
    Blueberry I'd say for today*s

    pasta or rice?

  5. #235
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    oh and thanks for the toast*VBS

  6. #236
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yum Blueberry!!!


    I would have to say I prefer Rice but I love Pasta too!

    Tomato sauce or Alfredo?

  7. #237
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Who or what is Alfredo???? If its a good looking well biuld man then I prefer Alfredo over tomato sauce*lol

  8. #238
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO!!!! You are so funny!!!
    Alfredo is a white creamy pasta sauce OR a smelly Mexican boy that buses tables at a restaurant I used to work at LOL!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #239
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    *LMFAO*
    a smelly mexican??? Eeewwwww, no thanks*LOL

    Big Mac or Whopper?

  10. #240
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, yes, yessssssssssssss but there are but's about it,...
    As you all know I'm doing a man's job and its really wearing me out. I have 25 years of work ahead of me and I doubt that I can do it that long. Sometimes I am truely aching from head to toe, yet I do love my job. Prolly cause its the first one where I get paid what I deserve, know what I mean? And off course its just so much fun working with 80-100 men*W

    If you had one wish, what would it be?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •